Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cool Websites


I don't know about you, but I love using technology in my classroom! I have listed a few websites that I really enjoy incorporating in my room:




 - Class Tools is a great website that has countdown timers with music! My students love it! Also, there are organizers you can make as a class, and you can utilize the arcade game generator to create your own games using vocabulary words and definitions. Awesome! We have a Mimio at our school and Mimio Pad, so I enjoy using the Mimio Pad with the students to play the review games. 




-Super Teacher Tools has a great seating chart maker, random name generator, random group maker, and more! I use this website to create my seating chart for my sub folder. The random group maker and name generator I use while checking homework or to create groups for a quick discussion. 

Do you use these websites in your classroom? How do you integrate these or how will you integrate these in your class? I enjoy new ideas! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check these sites out!!!

    Also,I've awarded you with the Verastile Blogger Award...stop on by to pick it up!

    Fifth Grade Dugout

    ReplyDelete